The best forum for all stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best forum for all stars

2 posters

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD

cookieholic~
    cookieholic~
    Новичко
    Новичко

Брой мнения : 20
    Местожителство : Видин
    Име : Натали =)
    Registration date : 07.11.2009

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Empty when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD

Писане by cookieholic~ Пон Ное 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Здрастии!
    Ами тук ще си поствам графиките....Сега искам да почна с графиките ми отпреди 2-3 месеца:

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Tvsign

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD VERONICASSIGN

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Avrilllllllkaaaa

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Natportmansign 002

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Nat

След това за 2-3 месеца нямах фотошоп.Сега отново имам и ето и най - новите ми неща:
    when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-4-2when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-5-2when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-1-3when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-6-2

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-7-1
    when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-9-1 002
    when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-8-1
    when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-10
    when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-11
    when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-12-2-1 002

И графики отпреди 2,3 месеца,които преправях малко днес:
    стара: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Haykeysign-1 - преправена: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Haykey1-1

стара: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD KeiraI-1 - преправена: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Keira

стара: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Piratesofthecaribean-1 - преправена: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Piratesofthecaribbean

Това е всичко.Коментари,поръчки?
    cookieholic~
    cookieholic~
    Новичко
    Новичко

Брой мнения : 20
    Местожителство : Видин
    Име : Натали =)
    Registration date : 07.11.2009

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Empty Re: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD

Писане by cookieholic~ Пон Ное 09, 2009 7:02 pm

И понеже ми зарежда много бавно едитването /а не ми се чака ;d сори!/,ще постна една графика от преди малко:
    when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Untitled-14

Коментари,поръчки?
    butterfly^^
    butterfly^^
    Приятелче
    Приятелче

Брой мнения : 402
    Местожителство : under clouds and rain x))
    Име : Катерина//FLO[[x
    Registration date : 08.04.2009

when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD Empty Re: when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD

Писане by butterfly^^ Вто Ное 10, 2009 5:23 pm

ОМГ Нати, нещата ти са меко казано ПРЕКРАСНИ!! when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD 392905 Леле очите ми остават тук завинаги when the starrs go blue and whenn my graphics go beautiful xD 934175 Браво, браво, браво!

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content

В момента е: Чет Май 09, 2024 3:21 pm